Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Because I can't think of anything to write...

Here's how it works. When you are tagged you must post 10 interesting and little known facts about yourself. Then tag 5-10 of your blog buddies!Here are my little known and interesting facts:
1. I am obsessed with watching The Biggest Loser
2. I cry a lot...not just for sad reasons.
3. I'm starting to love my freckles
4. I really wish I was a Pop Princess
5. I don't think many people really know me
6. I miss being on the radio
7. I'm scared to death of becoming a teacher
8. I dance ALL THE TIME when people aren't watching
9. Sometimes I miss being the party girl...not because I want to be that kind of person again, but because people enjoyed being around me and I was never bored.
10. I'm afraid of NOT being just like everyone else.

I'm tagging: Sheila, Khris, Sarah, Jan, and the next person to read this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to your site from Khris'. I LOVE The Biggest Loser. It's the only thing I HAVE to watch.

believingthomas said...

Came from TL's site. Saw that you listed Wild at Heart and Captivating as favorites. Have you been to a Captivating Retreat? I went to Wild at Heart Boot camp and would Highly recommend it.

And PLEASE don't try to be like everyone else... That is not what God made you for.