Thursday, September 06, 2012

Dashing Dish Recipe - Cake Batter Protein Shake

YUMMY!!!!!

I recently found out about a website/blog called Dashing Dish.  She is a precious Christian woman whose mission field is helping people live a healthy life.  She provides recipes, meal plans, and even one-on-one coaching.  Many of her recipes are free, so I gave a few a try.  I like them so much that I got a membership to have access to more.

I have a giant sweet tooth.  Satisfying that sweet tooth without overdosing on sugar and therefor, calories, is always a challenge for me - especially after dinner.

I love me some cake batter!  Maybe it's because Mom used to make cakes all the time and I got to lick the bowl.  Or maybe it's just because it's so yummy and I'd be crazy not to love it!  So, when I stumbled upon this pin, I knew I had to try it.
Her pictures are always beautiful too!


This was a super easy recipe to make. I can whip it up any time I have a craving without too much planning.

Mine wasn't as pretty as hers, but it tasted great!



No comments: