Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Workout Calendar

I can't believe September is over!
I only missed one workout all month.  I've been working so hard and my running has really improved.  I've been spending a lot of time taking care of my very sick mama, so I just  needed a day off and a little extra rest.  Honestly, I think the workout would have made it better.
Here's what I plan to do in October.  I'm sure it will be another busy month, but I'm getting addicted to working out!


My 5k for the month is the Komen Race for the Cure.  I have a very dear friend who is battling breast cancer right now. She is SO loved by many that we have a HUGE team running in her honor.  Some will walk, and she will crawl if she has to, but we will all cross that finish line to find a cure and catch it early!  I'm looking forward to the 20th!

I have made some changes to it.  Instead of the Shred, I'm doing the 30-day May Challenge from BodyRock.tv.  I'm in week 3 of the challenge and it is still a challenge!  If I get results anywhere near what other people have gotten I'll be thrilled!
I'm using Hulu to find yoga videos.  I think I've done most of the available videos and I've found my favorites.  I can usually find just the type of yoga I need each Wednesday.
The AT runs are an Intermediate 5k Plan from Active Trainer.  It has been challenging, but I've taken almost 2 minutes off of my mile since I started running!

No comments: