Tuesday, November 22, 2005


What are those things that football players have started tying around their arms just above the elbow? Anyone know?


Shelia said...

Sorry....I can't answer your question, but as you know I'm not a football fan so you wouldn't expect me to know would you? You will be impressed that I tried to research it though and came up empty-handed....or empty-minded, whichever fits :-)

Khris said...

Yes I know. They are called arm bands. Hope this helps.

Shelia said...

wow! he's smart.