Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Festival Craft Fair

Happy Fall, Y'all!
It's been a while - again.  I've been super busy with my Etsy shop, family, and other duties.  But, I think I'm caught up enough to get back into a regular blogging routine.  We will see how that works out!

This past weekend was the Fall Festival at my church.  It is always a fun time for not only our church, but the people in community.   This year we added a craft fair to help raise money for missions.  The amount each person paid for a table plus donations made at the fair all went to buy Bibles for our jail ministry.
I decided to try selling some things at the fair.  I was hoping to earn a little money towards something I've been saving for in order to grow my business.  I was blown away by the response to my items!!!  I can't wait to start adding to my line in the Etsy shop - stay tuned to see what I'm doing with the money!!!
I haven't done many fairs/shows, so I wasn't sure how good my table would look.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!  Those owls were almost gone after 3 hours!  I sold several towels and a few sweatshirts too!

post signature

No comments: