Friday, November 01, 2013

November 1

It's November already! Can't believe it, can you?
Last year, I did a Thankful Challenge for the month of November.  I am in a pretty thankful mood today - just thinking about all of my blessings.  I'd like to start the month counting my blessings.
I am blessed with a loving husband who works hard to provide for our family.  He leads our family spiritually and would do anything to protect us. He would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need and he sets a good example of generosity and compassion.  Love him!
I am blessed with beautiful step-daughters who let me love them and love me more than they have to.
I am blessed with parents who have always shown unconditional love to me.  There's nothing I can do to make them stop loving me - of this I'm sure!
I am blessed with the best girl friends I could ask for.  I don't know what I would do without them!
I am blessed with a sweet church family who loves and supports and welcomes without ceasing.
I am blessed with knowing what it means to serve.  I wouldn't trade anything for my experiences in Honduras.  I am thankful for Mission Lazarus and my friends in Honduras.
I am blessed with a group of children that I get to spend time with weekly.  I am especially thankful for getting to go trick-or-treating with them last night and being part of their joy!

My list could go on and on!  

What are you blessed with?

post signature

No comments: