Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Shop Local

Christmas is 48 days away.
A little under 7 weeks away.
That's not a ton of time to shop.
And it's certainly not a ton of time for me to get personalized gifts prepared for you to give!
So, I'd like to ask you to pledge to shop, spend, eat, and enjoy local!  Sites like Etsy have made it possible for people like me to become small business owners.  Therefore, we all know people who can benefit from this pledge.
Honestly, I usually appreciate handmade gifts more than something that can be found by the carton in big box stores.  I'm sure there are people in your life who feel the same way.
Here are some ideas from my shop and some of my favorite Etsy shops!  
Click the picture to link to the Etsy page.
FdL  Reverse Applique Sweatshirt
FdL Give a Hoot Owl - available in other teams 

Vibrant Designs
FdL Hand Towel - available in tons of color and pattern combinations
PeachState Yarnworks
Two Sisters Designs



No comments: