Monday, May 09, 2005

Back by popular demand...

OK, Khris...here is an entry. I have once again fooled the internet gate keepers here at work and I can blog from my desk!!! I used to have a really great work ethic...really!
I'm in a funk. I'm tired of being in a funk and I'm tired of benig confused about my funkiness. Does anyone else ever feel really down and that makes everything in life seem bad? But you think that you are down because everything in life is, in fact, bad. That's my funk...don't like it one bit.
I need a vacation from my life. I need some time to pull myself back together. I just finished a really great healing Bible study. I thought I would feel so amazing after it. And I do in some ways. But I also feel very sad. Some of me is healed, but I feel like there is something else that is holding me back. There is another place where I need healing, but I can't figure out what it is. I'm praying for God to prepare me and then reveal it to me. I need His Wisdom and His truth right now.
I know the old saying, "God doesn't give you more that you can handle." Mother Teresa added, "I just wish He didn't trust me so much." I hear ya sister! Sometimes I feel like there must be something HUGE that God wants me to do because Satan sure is working hard to stop me. Am I under attack still? I started to feel comfortable and let my guard down, so now Satan is after me again. Is that what is happening?
God, You are so magnificent.
There are not enough words that are great enough to praise you.
You provide all that we need.
You protect us from ourselves and from evil.
You guide us through darkness to reach the light again.
Please be with me, Lord.
Show me the truth whether I want to see it or not.
Grant me more of Your wisdom so that I may discern the truth you show to me.
Please bless the people around me that have to deal with me right now.
Please help me quickly and fully heal.
Amen

No comments: