Monday, May 23, 2005

Its all in the 'tude

Ok, I'm sure my unhappiness/anxiety has been evident in the last couple of posts. I have decided that I'm going to be happy and content and show the Joy of the Lord! It's time.
There are some things that have to change. I haven't decided how much or what I'm going to change yet, I just know that something has to change.
The first thing to change will be my attitude. My attitude has been BAD...soooooo BAD. I don't know how anyone can stand being around me. I'm distant and sulky and just plain yuck! Shame on me for putting everyone around me through that!
The next thing I am going to change is my mission. I can't keep waiting for it to happen, I have to happen to it and in it. The time is now and I can't ignore God's calling anymore. I won't.
Then I'm going to change the Kingdom. I'm not saying that I can change the world...the world is lost and full of sin. But I can change the Kingdom...maybe God will use me to help just one more soul...if we all let God use us to get one more, we would double the size! How cool would that be? It's like the biggest 'bring a friend day' ever!
So I'm rambling and probably not making much sense. Please hold me accountable...I want to make these changes soon! Now!

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

hey there.. thanx for your comment on me blog.. :)
i know we have all the time in the world and there's no rush..
but i guess everyone's diferent..
hehe...

keep rockin for the ONE!