Friday, June 03, 2005

That's Why We Pray

Prayer is powerful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just thought I would say so. I'm about to be gone for a week. I'm going with my church youth group to JINO (Jesus in New Orleans). I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also really nervous. I used to go to New Orleans for quite the oposite reason. This is a new experience for me. My first mission trip! I'm also a little nervous about being responsible for other peoples' teenagers for an entire week. I know what I did down there at that age and I don't want any of them to have any part of it!
I'm a little nervous about the work I will be doing too. What if I'm not good at this? Ok, I know God will provide us with everything we need, but I can't help it. Its nervous excitement, I guess.
Anyway...hope you're having a great week!

No comments: