Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goal #3!!!

I FINALLY hit another goal.  I've now lost 15 pounds!!!

Actually, I've lost over 15, I've lost 16!!!

My reward for reaching this goal was new workout gear.  I bought an 8 lb squishy ball, white running skirt, white running tank, pink and black running shorts, and knee socks!  I also treated myself to some new make-up - since I feel prettier and stronger!

I'll wear the white for my Color Run and they won't be white anymore!


It took FOREVER because of vacation, a mission trip, and being sick, but it has been accomplished.  I'm thrilled and rejuvenated!

Here's how it has happened:
* I made a calendar.  I have a set schedule from august-December of what kind of exercise I'll do each day.
*I've re-committed to My Fitness Pal.  This app keeps track of my calories for me.  I can still eat "Whatever I want" but I have to stay in my calorie range.  I don't want to eat "whatever I want" as often anymore because I know how binging can ruin a week!  I still have treats, but my treats are smaller than they used to be.
*Couch-to-5k: I have no started week 9 (the last week!) and I'm loving it!  I actually caught myself saying,"I miss running" while I was sick and couldn't run.  Weird, huh?  I'll be ready for my first 5k in plenty of time!
*Yoga on Hulu - I do this mid-week to stretch out my sore muscles and get that blood flowing to finish the week strong.
* Body Rock - I know that 12 minutes a day does not sound like enough to change you body, but it is!!!  I just started doing this twice a week and I can feel new groups of muscles working that haven't worked in months.  I attribute my 1% body fat loss this week to these amazing workouts.

***THE HARD WORK IS WORTH IT!!!  IF I CAN DO IT - YOU CAN DO IT!***
JUST DO IT!!!

No comments: