Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hot Cocoa, Don'tcha Know

I don't know where this recipe originated, but it is pretty amazing!  I got it from a friend of mine several years ago and it has become a staple in our home.

The weather here is still too warm for it, but I know it is cool enough for the hot chocolate cravings to kick in elsewhere.



Here ya go!

Ingredients:
8 qt. powdered milk
1 lb can cocoa mix
1 lb box powdered sugar
1 11oz jar powdered coffee creamer
5 heaping Tbsp cocoa
*add a box of instant chocolate pudding for extra creaminess (I like to experiment with different flavors)

You'll also need:
a HUGE bowl
whisk
LARGE sealable container to store it in
1/3 cup scoop

Directions: Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly in a very large bowl.  Using the whisk is the easiest way I've found to do this.  Scoop 1/3 cup of the mix into a mug and add boiling water.  I like to drizzle caramel syrup or add a scoop of marshmallow fluff.  Add a candy cane or cinnamon stick too!
Keep the mix sealed tightly and share!

Nutrition:
calories: 165
far: 2.5g

No comments: