Monday, October 15, 2012

The Valley

I've been chugging along getting my exercise in and eating right while taking care of my Mom, coordinating a team of 50+ for a 5k, planning another 5k, and making things for fundraisers.  I was starting to get a big head with all of the "good works" I've been doing.  I didn't so much feel proud, it was more a feeling of satisfaction that I was enjoying doing things for others.

I should have known I'd hit a wall.

BAM!

There it is.  I don't want to work out.  I'd like to eat everything in sight.  I don't feel like cleaning.  The laundry can wait.  Husband?  He will be fine if I'm always asleep.




I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted.

I'm in a total rut right now.  I'm interested in hearing what you do to get out of your rut, or pit.




No comments: