Friday, April 27, 2012

There's no such thing as a calorie credit card.

"I'll have to work this off later" is something I have said several times.  More often than not, I forget about the ice cream or the pizza and let the day go as an "off day."

NO MORE OF THAT!
That's how a credit card works.  You don't have the cash, so you put it on the card and end up paying more after the interest builds up.
I don't use credit cards.  I won't use my food that way either.

DO NOT SPEND WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE!!!


I've got an event to go to this weekend that I'm really excited about.  Tonight I'm meeting a friend of mine before the conference for dinner at a nice place I've never been to and probably won't go too often.  I don't want to have to order a salad. I'd like to try whatever looks good on the menu (within reason).  I know that I've got to be back downtown early tomorrow morning and won't be home until late tomorrow night.  Sunday will also be busy.  It isn't likely that I will get a workout in over the next two days.
I did my typical workout today, but I decided I needed to add a little extra so that I can eat tonight!  I will be served a box lunch tomorrow, probably a sandwich, and another yummy dinner tomorrow night.  This will not be a great weight loss weekend, but I don't want to have a weight gaining weekend either.
I've pinned a few ">zumba videos to my Strong board on Pinterest.  I do a few of these on days when I need a little extra burn.  It's so much fun that it doesn't feel like a chore.  I do work up a sweat, but I smile too!  BONUS: It's great for my mood : )
Here's my favorite:


No comments: