Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Spirit of Christmas - Day 15

This was a big day of Christmas-ing!

First, I went shopping with my college girl!  I love spending time with her.  She's grown into a beautiful young woman, this I know.  But it is amazing to me every time I see her - she's not a little girl anymore!

Then we went to a birthday party for my little friend, O!  He's 4!!! Well, he thinks he is since we already celebrated, but he actually shares his birthday with Jesus!  I bet he will think he's 5 when everyone wishes him a happy birthday on Christmas Day!

Then came what has become an annual tradition.  Some of my former students dance in the Nutcracker with Alabama Dance Academy every year.  I became their teacher in 2008 - when they were 4th graders.  I saw them dance as high schoolers this year!  They've just gotten more talented and beautiful every year!

Here I am with my favorite Snow Princess!



post signature

No comments: