Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Spirit of Christmas - Day 6

I've got some Christmas Spirit to catch up on!
Since we had so many Christmas activities coming up during the weekend, I decided it was time for my first Christmas mani!
This is my go-to Christmas nail.  I did it last year and enjoyed seeing Santa on my nail, so I had to do it again.  Plus, we were doing mostly kid-Christmas stuff this weekend and the kiddos like it!
If I can do this, you can do this!
  1. Starting with clean dry nails, I painted all 10 nails with Mabeline Paint the Town - a perfect red!  I love this line of Mabeline polish - goes on well, dries quickly, and sells for about $3!
  2. After the red was mostly dry, I made a dotty line down the center of the nail and across the tip - Santa's fur.
  3. I used the same Kiss Nail Art Paint in black to created his belt - just s thick straight line across the center of my nail.
  4. I finished up with some gold glitter polish to make his belt.
Super easy and festive!  My nails are starting to chip a little - I wonder what I'll do next??

post signature

No comments: