Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Thankful Challenge, the 10th

Today I'm thankful for serendipity (not the movie, although I do enjoy it).  I had a horrible experience with some TSA agents at the airport today - won't go into it right now because I'm NOT thankful for it.

What I am thankful for is the nice older couple who got up on the tram and let a pregnant lady holding a toddler have their seats.  I am thankful for the precious little girl who opened her bag of Hershey Kisses on her own exclaiming, "I did it!" as they flew all over the waiting area at our gate.  After I helped her pick them up, she gave me a piece of her candy and sat in her seat across from me smiling while I ate it.  I am thankful for the strange, but very friendly man who sat near me on the plane and talked to me the whole flight.  I didn't have a moment to sit and brood about how mad I was at those TSA agents. I am thankful for a sweet hubby who parked the car at the airport so he could come in to welcome me home.
Each of those little moments were a gift from God.  Reminders that there is good in this world and that He never takes his eyes off of me.
I am thankful for those little happy moments in every day of my life!

No comments: