Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Thankful Challenge, the 13th

I am thankful for in-laws!  Sound weird?  People really do love their in-laws!
Let me list them for you:
-My SIL, Kelli was my first in-law.  She has been around since I was about 10 or 11 and put up with me through puberty - enough said!
-Next was my BIL, Jim (aka Big Red).  He and I could not be more opposite, but I love him the purpleist.
-When I got married I got 2 sets of parents-in-law.  They have all been loving and accepting of me.  I love spending time with each of them!  I am so thankful to know them all.
-I have 2 more SILS now: Karen and Amy.  They are both so sweet!  I've gotten to really know Karen in the last few years.  I have come to the conclusion that we would get in a whole lot of trouble together if we lived in the same city.
My family keeps getting bigger and bigger and I LOVE it!
Her are a few of the ILS for a birthday lunch today!


post signature

No comments: