Wednesday, November 07, 2012

November Thankful Challenge, the 7th

Today I am thankful for my girlfriends.

Where do I start?  These women in my life are amazing!
Photo by Kim Brantley - AMAZING photographer!

I'm thankful for the ladies in my small group at church.  They set an example for me daily in how to show the love of God.  They support each other in every endeavor - as big as battling cancer and as small as picking a vacation spot.  They are fun and funny in a wholesome, but not prudish way.  They accept me and each other completely - warts and all - with a love that can only come from one place.

I am thankful for the other ladies in my life who have traveled with me, worked with me, been unemployed with me, and done anything I ask for me.  I feel like I take so much more than I give, but they would never make me feel that way.

I am thankful for old friends that I never get to see, but I know are still my friends. I am thankful for things like FaceBook, email, and unlimited texting that keeps me in touch with them!

God has seriously blessed me in this area of my life.  I feel that these women make me be a better woman myself!
post signature

No comments: