Saturday, November 03, 2012

November Thankful Challenge, the 3rd

Today I am thankful for my super fun hubby!  He is a mess, but so am I and that's what makes us work!  We really do have a lot of fun together!


He loved me in spite of myself and decided to keep on doing it.  We've been together for almost 9 years now.  I am thankful for the comfort that being together for a long time brings, but I'm also thankful that every day still has surprises.
I am thankful for our differences that challenge me and keep me on my toes.  I am thankful for the things that we agree on that give us a common bond.  I am thankful that he knows me well enough to anticipate my needs, but he is still intrigued by me.  I am thankful that God allowed this unlikely match to happen and that He is using us to make a difference to those we love. 
Told you he's a mess!
post signature

No comments: