Monday, November 05, 2012

November Thankful Challenge, the 5th

Today I am taking time to be thankful for my BONUS daughters.
I always knew I'd be a mom, I just never imagined it would happen this way.  I must admit, that being in my 20's with the prospect of teenage step-daughters was a little scary.
But, these girls have been a dream!  Not only did I get to marry the love of my life, I also got 3 amazing, beautiful, loving, special girls that I can call daughters for the rest of my life.
I've heard there is no way to prepare for how much you will love your children and that is true in our case as well.  I've always enjoyed being around them - they are tons of fun!  But, I had not idea how much unconditional love I would have in my heart for each of them.
It isn't always easy to know my role or to act on it, but I wouldn't trade this role for anything!  I love you, JAW!
This picture cracks me up!


post signature

No comments: