Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Thanksgiving Mantel

My mantel is my favorite place to decorate in my home!  I try to change it out as often as I can - pretty much whenever a vision hits me.  After Halloween, I knew it was time for the skulls to come down, but I wasn't feeling it.
So I just started putting things on the mantel that I thought I might use.  And it just kind of happened - no plan, no vision - just did it!
It is much simpler than what I would normally do, but I really like it.  I even left my pumpkins in front of the fire place because I just love them so much!

I used leftover burlap to make bunting that says GIVE over the  mirror...
And THANKS across the mantel.


Just a couple of random pieces - a pumpkin from the one-spot at Target and a couple of fall hued hydrangea stems I've had for a long time.





post signature

No comments: