Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Map

I found a pin for a cute idea using old maps.  We have an anniversary coming up and I'm always looking for cute and creative ways to celebrate or marriage.  I found the tutorial here, but I changed how I did it a little.

Here is how hers looked:


Here is how mine looks:

I found the white frames at a Kirkland's outlet for about $4 each. I love them!  They are exactly what I wanted!  I simply found each place on mapquest, printed them out, and cute a heart shape out of each.  I cut out a rectangle of burlap just a big larger than the glass in the frame and popped it all in there.  I used a chalk marker to write directly on the glass.  So easy!  So cute!
                           

Now, I'll just wrap them up and let the hubby decide where to hang them.  I hope he loves them as much as I do!


No comments: