Thursday, February 09, 2012

Positive Thinking Thursday

That's Thursday's new name.  Now that I've decided to blog about my Pinterest addiction, I've had some thoughts.  Wanna hear them? Hear we go...


I saw this quote on TechCrunch


"Pinterest... where hot fitness models frolic among travel dreams and crockpot recipes."




Ha!  It's true!  It is easy to feel inferior or unproductive when you spend so much time looking at all the fabulous things other people are making/cooking/doing/going/being.  I don't know that I've ever consciously looked at Pinterest and felt bad, but maybe I have.  I tend to see it as more of a motivator or inspiration.  I've seen a lot of health and beauty tips that I've tried and loved. I've found recipes that made healthy eating taste a lot better in this house.  It has been a way for me to share my creative side with people all over. I love it!
Obviously, I'm not the only one who loves it.  Pinterest has more than 10 million unique visitors each month now!



So, on this first POSITIVE THINKING THURSDAY of mine, what do you have to share with the world?  What would your hallmark pin be?  We've all got something that the world needs to see!  What's yours?



No comments: